jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2019

WRITTING JOURNAL


24/09/2019 15:37- 15:48 
How your life has changed since you come to Murcia 
One 8th of September, a new life began (new city, new friends, far of the family...). All of these took place in Colegio Mayor Azarbe (Murcia), where it is going to be my home the next months or years. I have never though that my life would be change.  
First of all, the thing that I can feel more, it is that before coming to Murcia I was more dependent on my parents, but now I am alone, because here I only have my new friends.  
Being here 24 hours every day, makes me to being more confident with the people that I stay with. We spend around one hour every day speaking each other in a living room so we tend to learn a lot about the others. 

25/09/2019 11:54 – 12:15 
Your favourite sport to watch or play 
For me, football it is my favourite sport to watch but I do not like it to play I am really bad at this sport.  
First of all, I am from Cartagena, so since I was a little girl, I was a Cartagena's hooligan, this summer I did 18 years as a hooligan. I love watching football at the stadium with my family or with some friends, I go there every week. 
For me, watching football matches is the best thing that I can do in my whole life, nothing would not change my mind, it is too difficult to do it. 
Sometimes, people don´t understand the reason of why I love football so much, but it is something that it is impossible to explain because they are not going to understand it in their life, for example my mother, she said that I am crazy. 

26/09/2019 12:03 - 12:13 
A hobby 
Dance, it is my hobby nowadays. Always when I don´t have anything to do I put music in my bedroom and I start dancing, it serves me to clear. Since I was a child, I love dancing, I remember the first time when I start dancing was when I was around five years, since this moment I have never stopped dancing. I do lots of different types of dancing, from ballet to Sevillians. Nowadays, I do Zumba and carnival 1 day a week. When the date of the carnival approaches, we practice more, as our comparsa competes and we have to take a good level. 

10/10/2019 11:46- 12:05
An accident
Yesterday I went to a party with some of my friends all the day, so we drink too much. When i was walking and I didn’t see that there was a small step on the floor and I tripped and fell face down on the ground, I was unconscious for a few minutes and everyone was scared by what had happened to me. Then it was really nothing, the only thing is that I got a bruise on my elbow and then I had a headache but I’m okay now.

12/10/2019 11:23- 11:30
A skill you have
The only skill I have is dancing, as I love it and it is my great passion since I am small so I am very good at it, but it takes many hours of training to be good at it, which a lot of people don’t get even though they really want to. I never get tired of practicing because also when I was little I dreamed of being a professional dancer when I was little, so dreams are to be fulfilled.  The only thing I’ve managed to do at the moment is go out on a carnival in front of thousands of people. 

17/10/2019 9:20- 9:32
Learning to play a sport
Learn some sport would be very good, what happens is that I get tired very quickly of the activities, as I almost never find one that I like and that I really enjoy. But I want to learn some sport I enjoy, it’s one of my goals. because being super well learn sports and so know more and not just the most common or best known.

19/10/2019 10:23-10:38
Being late
For some people It is a common thing so they don't mind if they do that. But for me, if someone do that they don't have respect to me. In any job if you are late they kick you out, so it is important. Being punctual must be the most common, not as we are the Spanish. 

20/10/2019 12:05-12:20 
The people you live with 
Now being in a residence I live with many more people. but I have a room shared with a girl named Raquel, who is from Albacete, she studies Spanish language and literature. We get along very well, although sometimes it is very messy and that makes me nervous. But that's not important.

22/10/2019 22:16- 22:33
American customs you like or dislike
In America there are lots of different custom, because is enormous country. For me the custom of celebrating Halloween and Christmas there it is my favourite around the world, because here in Spain is so different. And one my dream is going to America on that dates to live it.

26/10/2019 13:07- 13:24
An important story in news
Every day there are new stories in the news, but sometimes there is one that is so important. October 25 the court decided to block the most important website of downloads of illegal reggaeton, after 4 years of operation and being used by thousands of people.

28/10/2019 10: 40- 10:50
The working student
There are a lot of students who work while studying, usually because their parents do not pay them a lot or because they want or for other reasons. Sometimes it becomes difficult to combine studies with work and some even leave their studies to continue working and bring more money home. 

29/10/2019 11:05- 11:18
A big mistake you once made
A normal class day when I was at 2 ESO, I was going to ring the end of class bell and I was very nervous because that afternoon there was a French exchange girl, and I put my mobile in a backpack pocket and when I went downstairs to go home they stole my mobile, and I didn’t notice it until I got in the car, since that time I didn’t leave the mobile in my pocket anymore. Of that day I learned a lot of things like not taking my mobile phone to school anymore.

31/10/2019 12:23- 12:34
Using e-mail
In the past e-mail it was very useful for all, because we use it for comunicating to another people, but nowadays in Spain we use it usually for send important information like works from the school or the university. In others countries they always use it for all, like us use Whattsap. One of best thing of using e-mail it is that is free. 

03/10/2019 18:20- 18:30
Cell-phones
Everyboby nowadays have a cell-phone, and they can´t live without it. In the past, anybody have a cell-phone it is not common they only used ir for call someone, but nowadays we use it for all. Cell-phones they are getting better and the technology is getting higher. Now it also create the mobiles so that when you’ve been using them for a while they don’t work and you have to end up buying a new one, getting the name of obsolescence scheduled

06/10/2019 23:01-23:13
Teenagers
People at this ages are considerate teenagers, there are people between the 12-18 years old. At these ages they tend to change from the childhood to start being an adult. Not everyone lives them in the same way, everything depends on their environment, that is, their family , friendships... Because they can be influenced negativily, and start drinking so much alcohol, or being addicted to drugs. Sometimes ,the pressure to which they submit provokes all this bringing only bad things to these people

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario